بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Turmeric is a spice that has been used for centuries in traditional Indian and Chinese medicine and recipes. It is known for its bright yellow color and its unique flavor. In recent years, turmeric has gained popularity for its numerous health benefits.
If you’re facing skin problems hair loss or even extra weight. I have an awesome solution to all your problems in one thing, which is turmeric. If you are not a big fan of turmeric, you’ll probably change your mind after learning about the incredible health benefits of this brightly colored spice. Keep in mind its awesome benefits and follow my Remedies for good results. And be sure to spice up your life and live it on the bright side.
Here, I will discuss the many benefits of turmeric and how it can improve your health.
What changes can you expect in your body after a month of including turmeric in your everyday diet? let’s know.
1. Teeth Whitening
Your teeth will get whiter if you’ve tried everything to get the sweet smile of your dreams, but all to no avail. A study proves that this spice can help whiten your teeth, known as Curcuma longa in the scientific community. Turmeric has anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and antiseptic, antioxidant properties.
- Simply dip your toothbrush in sunflower or olive oil.
- Put crushed turmeric on the brush.
- Brush your teeth for 3 minutes and repeat this procedure two to three times a week.
- You’ll see awesome results in just one month.
2. Acne Treatment
You can get rid of acne by using turmeric in different ways. Turmeric has been used for ages in Ayurvedic medicines to treat skin conditions. But it does have backing from modern science its effectiveness for skin health was proved in a 2016 study by dermatologists from Drexel University and the University of California Sacramento. They analyzed 234 articles on skin conditions in their treatment.
It turned out that in 10 out of 18 cases, turmeric was used as an effective anti-acne remedy. Acne is caused by an excess of the bacteria Pro prion a bacteria acne. Since it’s becoming more and more resistant to antibiotics. Turmeric is a great natural alternative.
- Make one tablespoon of aloe vera jell and 1/4 tsp of turmeric.
- Apply this pack to problem areas for 10 to 15 minutes and then wash it off.
- Repeat 3 times a week for clearer skin in a month.
3. Hair Growth
Your hair will grow much faster and thicker with turmeric. Lots of different factors can trigger hair loss. Stress, a poor diet, and hormonal imbalance are the major factors.
A study by the Korean Bio Spectrum Life Science Institute has shown that curcumin in turmeric can prevent hair loss by strengthening the hair follicles in a nutshell. Stronger hair follicles mean faster growth and healthier and longer hair.
- Add 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder to 2, 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil to make a nutritious hair mask.
- Apply the paste to your roots for 30 minutes and then wash it off.
- Do this one to three times a month.
4. Immunity Booster
Turmeric can help boost your biological immunity by activating important immune cells like T cells B cells macrophages and neutrophils.
According to researchers at Ohio State University, taking turmeric with your food or in the form of supplements is the best for strengthening immunity. It mostly stays in the gastrointestinal tract and metabolizes.
- Mix 1/3 cup of turmeric with 2/3 cup of water.
- Heat up the mixture in a saucepan for 10 minutes.
- Transfer it to a sterilized jar and store it in the fridge.
- Dilute 1 to 2 teaspoons of the paste in a glass of warm water and add a little honey to the turmeric.
- This useful curcumin component will dissolve and easily enter the bloodstream in tissues.
- Drink this once daily for prevention purposes or every three to four hours.
5. Sore Throat Treatment
Cure a sore throat with turmeric. Scientists concluded that thanks to its antimicrobial properties, turmeric extract can stop the growth of bacteria and parasites, and reduce inflammation in the throat.
- Mix half a teaspoon of turmeric and 1/2 teaspoon of salt in a glass of hot water.
- Use it as a gargle three times a day, until your throat feels much better again.
6. Common Cold Treatment
You’ll say goodbye to your cold by using the turmeric remedy. Turmeric’s amazing antibiotic effects and anti-inflammatory properties make it an excellent cure for the common cold.
- Mix 1/2 teaspoon of dried turmeric into a glass of linseed oil.
- Heat it up to get a strong aroma that you can inhale for one to two minutes twice a day.
- This vitamin boost will combat the cold in no time and stop bacteria from spreading any further.
7. Wounds Treatment
It heals broken skin and wounds. In 2007, researchers at the uniformed services University of Health Sciences in Bethesda Maryland studied, turmeric properties as a cure for skin conditions like scleroderma, psoriasis, and even skin cancer.
They proved that it has been using it for centuries for prevents free radicals from spreading and to stop inflammation in wounds.
- For healing wounds faster, just mix 1/2 tsp of turmeric with 1/2 tsp of ground ginger and a little water.
- Spread the paste on the affected area.
- Apply it once a day and you’ll notice visible results pretty soon.
8. Joint Pain Treatment
In 2016, a study in the department of pharmacology at Malaysia’s University, Medical center, proved that curcumin in turmeric reduces pain, better physical function, and improves the quality of life. the study also suggested that curcumin can be used for the prevention of joint diseases.
- If you want to try it for yourself, mix 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder in 1 tablespoon of honey and 2 to 3 crushed garlic cloves.
- Apply the paste to the affected area for 15 to 20 minutes daily for two weeks.
9. Cancer Prevention
Cancer has no 100% effective Universal cure. You can prevent pancreatic cancer with the help of turmeric. Different studies have proved Its anti-cancer effects. All this is possible thanks to turmeric’s antioxidant neuroprotective anti-inflammatory and anti-carcinogenic powers.
- Just combine ¼ teaspoon of turmeric in 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil and a pinch of black pepper.
- Add the mixture to your soups and salads.
10. Younger-Looking Skin
In 2014, a study tested the anti-aging properties of turmeric. They claimed that genes regulate metabolism and DNA repair. Antioxidant systems control human life in chronic inflammation causing dysregulation of proteins cells and organs. So, stopping it could be the cure for age-related processes for youthful-looking skin.
- Mix one teaspoon of turmeric 1 tsp of milk and 1 teaspoon of honey.
- Apply it to steamed treated skin on the face and neck for 10 to 15 minutes and then wash it off.
- Repeat the procedure every other day for a month.
11. Weight Loss
You can lose weight with turmeric. In 2015 the Journal of Nutritional Biochemistry revealed the results of a Korean study, It turns out that curcumin alters the composition of fat cells turning undesirable white fat cells into healthy brown Chi cells.
- Add ½ teaspoon of turmeric to one glass of milk.
- Drink it every day in the morning and evening to speed up your metabolism and reduce your appetite.
Turmeric is a spice with a wide range of health benefits. Its anti-inflammatory properties, immune-boosting abilities, and positive effects on brain function and digestion make it an excellent addition to any diet. If you are interested in incorporating turmeric into your diet, consider adding it to curries, soups, or smoothies for an extra boost of flavor and nutrition.